Tuesday 26 March 2013

Dua by Ash-Shaatir

As-salaamun Alaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu,

Been a tad while and I apologize again and again. Up and Running doing so many things at a time...its called multitasking but who am I fooling anyway....definately not you!!!

Anyhoo, my #HomeGurl Wuraola sent me this dua on a bright afternoon and I have been hooked on it since then. It calms me when I am tensed and yes, I can't categorically say I know the full meaning but my lil' arabbiyyah helps me out in some instances. Therefore, I will like to share it with you and maybe we can come up with the transliteration and meaning in the comments section for those who are interested. Till then, in shaa' Allah.





For my friends on the divide, I leave you with this to torment your taste buds.



Till next time

Love & Love

ArabianPrincess!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment